amd

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright thanks guys, i was questioning me buying the am2 but now i think that its going to be good in the long run :)

Although to be honest there is one thing that he failed to mention is that the AM3/K8L won't be out until 2008 so do you think you will wait until then or rather get an Intel processor. Not that i am rooting for Intel but let me know what you are going to then.

i was planning to upgrade before i go to college. and i graduate in 2008 so it works out pretty well for me

The point is that it's not coming out until 2008, who knows when actually in 2008. Although I am a real AMD fan boy man and said that I am not going to switch. Man that Intel boat is looking pretty tempting just until they get the AMD boat fixed and upgraded I will comeback. So I have decided to get the Intel E6600 over any AMD processor out now.

MurdaX said:
The point is that it's not coming out until 2008, who knows when actually in 2008. Although I am a real AMD fan boy man and said that I am not going to switch. Man that Intel boat is looking pretty tempting just until they get the AMD boat fixed and upgraded I will comeback. So I have decided to get the Intel E6600 over any AMD processor out now.

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! BLASPHEMY!!! : )

Im not a fan of either right now, all i know is that this 4200 x2 is better than the one that i was using before...like a 1.2 GHz single core something lol. I would switch to a e6600 or something like that if i had the money leftover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom