Best DDR Ram for Overclocking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh forgot to say, I went to BFG's website to update the bios but it wont accept the files from them. The Chaintech's bios files are recognized by awdflash but it wont flash to them so thats ****ed up. Does anyone know how to set a divider up on my board period.

try pressing CTRL+F1 in the BIOS, or some other combo like that, I know it works in GB's bioses [gives you advanced options]

bah thats why I don't like relabled products, you never know where to find their updates//drivers later on.

-Jo

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh, god I had this program that controls timings and speeds etc via windows [for NF4] but I don't know where I put it or whats her name >.<

heres what I suggest then, jump by to XS, as them if they remember the name of the program that allows you to control the NF4 chipset settings [such as latencys, ram dividers etc] and where can you get it [its a freeware]

Goodluck, sorry I could not be less fade but thats all I remember.

-Jo

Doesnt want to send me a verification email so it will have to wait unless someone on this forum knows what Yoad is talking about, Yoad is it worth starting another thread to see if people know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom