Cooler Master Centurion 5 vs Centurion 534

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phrantic

In Runtime
Which one has a better airflow, keeping and mind that both would have two custom fans instead of the stock one(s).

Centurion 5
CoolerMaster_Centurion5_CAC-T05_MidTower.jpg

Centurion 534
centurion534-1.jpg

I understand that the 534 is the younger brother so it would make sense if they took the Centurion 5 specs and improved the airflow in this case. While 5 only has a 80mm fan for air intake, 534 has 120mm for intake and 120mm for exhaust, which would logically prevent negative air pressure.
Having said that, the Centurion 5 has an all mesh front panel which would allow extra airflow which could compensate for the 80mm fan but I've heard most it does is attract dust.

So, which one would be better with the eye on cooling and airflow, a Centurion 5 with the best imaginable 80mm+120mm fans or a Centurion 534 with the best imaginable 2x120mm fans?

PS: in case you didn't notice, the Centurion 534 has two mesh strips on the front. Which is hard to see in this picture.

I'm diggin' the Centurion 5. Looks a lot nicer, the 534 looks like something you would see in an office or school, while the 5 looks like a nice gamers case.

Dexaroni said:
I'm diggin' the Centurion 5. Looks a lot nicer, the 534 looks like something you would see in an office or school, while the 5 looks like a nice gamers case.
Not if you get this version.... ;)

tqxm15.jpg

Not that it matters though, as I'm going for this one after all.

Get the Centurion 532....it has the front mesh like the Centurion 5 and will hold 2 120mm fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom