bad 3dmark06 score?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aschultz91

Beta member
Well i just ran 3d mark and i'm a little disappointed. I scored a 4469 and according to them i have the slowest computer out of similar computers. I know my graphics card is slowing me down, im hoping to get a 8800 soon. Also, another gig of ram couldn't hurt. I guess i was just hoping for better scores before overclocking. Any of you guys have a similar pc and what are your scores? Thanks so much!

those scores sound about right for that set up, i wouldnt be too disappointed at all, big 3dmark scores require huge oc's.. i was really disappointed when my x1950xtx only did 7500

NosBoost300 said:
those scores sound about right for that set up, i wouldnt be too disappointed at all, big 3dmark scores require huge oc's.. i was really disappointed when my x1950xtx only did 7500

what do you mean your GPU got 7500!? dont you mean your total score?

My overall score on 3Dmark 06 is 5235 which im happy with considering everything is stock apart from a 520w ocz PSU

3DMark Score 7500 3DMarks

SM 2.0 Score 2839 Marks

SM 3.0 Score 3131 Marks

CPU Score 3085 Marks

CPU Name Intel Core 2 3509 MHz

Graphics Card Vendor ATI Technologies

Driver Name Radeon X1950 Series

Driver Version 6.14.10.6648

Driver Status WHQL - FM Approved

Co-operative adapters No

Video Memory 512 MB

Core Clock 729 MHz

Memory Clock 1116 MHz

yea, thats about right for a 7800GTX i think.

see sig for my scores/specs.

ok well this makes me feel better. Its just i wasnt even getting 1 fps during the cpu test with all those hills and stuff. So with 2 gigs of ram and a 8800gts what would that bump my score to approxamitly? Thanks much guys!

aschultz91 said:
ok well this makes me feel better. Its just i wasnt even getting 1 fps during the cpu test with all those hills and stuff. So with 2 gigs of ram and a 8800gts what would that bump my score to approxamitly? Thanks much guys!

hehehehe yea me too. 0.2 odd fps on the first one, and 0.7 odd on the second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom