Copperhead or G5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoad

Daemon Poster
Hey,

I'm stuck in the decision that is in the subject, I could buy a Razer copperhead or a Logitech G5 for the same price, NIB + full warranty, and I'm just not sure which one is better, at first I was convinced that I want the G5 because it has a really awesome design ad it comes with weights and stuff, but then I noticed that the Razer has really awesome firmware features that the G5 hasn't, and onboard memory and other very cool things [however its designed like my generic mice, and the bundle is not exactly flashy]

So, which would you choose if you were me?

-Jo

What it all comes down to is handling and your personal preference. I'd try and find both mice and try them both before you buy.

I like and use a copperhead

its a great mouse and i wouldnt use anything else.

-aspire

btw, nice to see your still alive over there. its been a long time man. Welcome back

It is how it fits in your hand that matters most. They both have totally different forms, I personally like th form of the g5 over most razers.

003 said:

thats all great and stuff, but you see, the laser is better than the old optical engines, but Razer claims they have some new revolutionary optical infra-red engine that will change the world xD

either way, im not going to buy the DeathAdder, its far from my budget, and it has exactly the same features as CH, only it comes with that new optical engine.

to the guys offerd me MX518, thanks i'll consider it... but im still leaning over to the CH side. mainly because I heard the logitechs tend to have a "left click" problem after a while of usage [a year or so] if youre a heavy FPS player.... [like me] while I haven't heard (at least not as much) about these problems with the CH..

-Jo

I'm using a Diamondback, so I'd recommend the Copperhead.

It all boils down to how you use your mouse. The Razer lends itself more readily to using your fingertips for movement, while the G5 is more for one who uses the wrist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom