Status
Not open for further replies.

an51r

In Runtime
3800 x2 @2.6
7900gs @605\864
2 gb g skill ddr 500 3-4-4-8
antec tru power 500watt

do you think 4300 is low for my 3d mark 06 score for this setup cause i personally do i dont want anything amazing i would just like to see 5000-5500. Does anyone know how with this setup i can achieve this........

Well dude 06'is a lot harsher then 05'. Looks like that si abou tas good as it is going to get.

I can't ever see you getting to the 5000's on air cooling.

Im not so sure on that. If i were you, id try overclockign that 7900gs with rivatuner, and doing a clean install of xp.

With that setup 5000 seems very achievable

yah i know but i cant seem to get anywhere in rivatuner even the slightest oc and testing fails i cant move it up at all, maybe i am doing something wrong, with ati tool got the clocks i have now from 525\775. is there a specific way you have to go about using rivatuner i have just left it on the performance 3d setting and tried to make slight adjustments to no avail(i did put t back to stock speeds b4 i tried rivatuner).........

hmm... i think that is about right. see my sig, i have a slightly better GPU, and a fair tad worse CPU.

well i can get 5233 with my setup, but then ive got a higher spec cpu and gpu.
Even with overclocking id be very surprised if you could get another 700 points on 3Dmark 06, as said its a very harsh version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom