Audio Splitting Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikkon

In Runtime
For christmas I am getting a 19 inch Tv/Monitor. I have a pretty nice sound system for my PC and would like to extend that to the TV aspect of my new monitor. The TV has hook-ups for everything under the sun including external spekers. What do I need to buy so that I can press a button to switch my speakers from my PC to the TV ? Links to the product would be very helpful. Thanks !

To be honest i think the Very best thing would be to buy a simple Amplifier, and a harmony remote from logitech or a Kameleon remote for you fashion consious users. However i would think there is a simpler solution. In My lounge i have a complicated setup which i use a Harmony remote and a denon amplifier with a Xbox 360 , HDTV ,DVD Player, 7.1 Speakers , Pc running through it . The Speakers also change the type of surround sound for different setting.

Im thinking that you probably could find an easier way to do this.

Thanks

I just thought sorry i totally forgot about This !... In my Office i have Logitechs Z5500 System connected to my pc and tv simply through the Control Hub for my Speakers there connected from the back of the hub to the tv via 5 normal speaker jaks. and to my pc via a Digital Coaxial cable. Im not sure how you could do this though without speaker control hubs. Unless u have a Expensive sound card with an external sound box hub like the Creative X-Fi sound cards.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom