logitech cordelss g7 mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
I have 1 right now and like it alot and was wondering if i bought another would that interfere? The g7's are 2.4GHz. I'd also like to know if i can overcharge a the battery or if the charger stops when its supposed to?

I cannot be certain but quiet alot of wireless products run at 2.4Ghz. It may be different with 2 identical products running n 2.4ghz but I have a wireless keyboard that runs at 2.4ghz and my Xbox 360 controller also rune at 2.4ghz , i have my pc in my lounge next to my Xbox 360 when using them both i havnt noticed any interferance. But this may not be true with 2 identical proucts or i havnt noticed it.

P.S if u do have any problems swap your mouse for a Razer Copperhead tangle free wired mouse. There faster and have less button lag. and more reliable.

Hope i helped

Thanks

my g7 has no button lag or anything its the best wired/wireless mouse i've ever had. My parents had 10 computers about 7 years ago so i've had plenty of mice in the past just not wireless.

Razer v Logitech ... we could go on foreever but im unbias as i have a razer mouse and logitech speakers both Performing excellent. Did i help in anyway in my previous posts ? if not sorry.

Many Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom