Post your fastest SuperPI times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it gets really cold at this time of year up here and it should help me out :)

I had a -5 celcius ambient temp one time, and my Opteron Idled at 17C in the BIOS. :D

Cold Weather FTW!!!

overclocking through windows becomes your friend at these super high clocks....

and bring on the competition... i'll be more than happy to defend my super pi... 4.0 ghz and sub 13... time to give it a shot one more time.. this time imma create a seperate partition for my important files.. lol

hmm, I am going to leave my ram alone for now. Every change I make to the timings it just won't boot, I am tired of reseting the BIOS for now.

here it averages around 30-40F probably during the winter and my temps are already pretty decent so I just may try and get 4.0Ghz and a sub 14 superpi later this year...I just don't know if i wanna push it that far at this point though :S

that's what I thought too...but I've got mine @ 3.4Ghz stable with I think a vcore of 1.4

My temps sit around 35C to 45C Idle to full load. I think that should give me some headroom, especially if I open up my window cuz my case has a 120mm fan in the side and because my case sits within inches of my window it'll pull in A LOT of cold air.

in the end i really don't know but I think I could do it. I've also got it up to boot at around ~3.7ish when the temperature outside was in the 70-80F range with my temps at 40C and 55C and a 1.5 vcore cuz I was afraid of high temps.

I would only OC it for enough time to run a superpi and that's about it...I don't wanna risk breaking anything.

*what do you think now (not saying that this should sway your thinking...just that it's info that you probably didn't know about earlier. I'd like some opinions before I try it :D)

shp.jpg

sub 13's... bring it on people ;)

Nosboost is back in business

1.57v... beware.. DO NOT TRY... UNLESS YOUR WILLING TO MESS YOUR COMPY UP

12.968 is another time i got, but it froze when i tried to take a picture... its still there though.. so chyea.. that was at 3.96

bring out the champagne.. cuz i'm on a roll... maybe i should invest in phase change.. lol

if jseber still stopped by he'd show me up... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom