Sapphire ATi Radeon x850xt

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMDSCOrPiO

Daemon Poster
I've searched through these forums and haven't noticed anything about the Sapphire ATi Radeon x850xt. Im getting this card for christmas :D and i was woundering if it will run games like GRAW and NFSMW at top settings. Also, which nvidia card will this be equivalent too? Thx.

http://www.bjorn3d.com/read.php?cID=782

untitled.jpg

I have the saphire version of that card. The fan can be loud, but it plays counter strike at max settings without stumbling. I think it's a great card, escpecially for the money. I haven't noticed any problems or anything, but counter strike is the most graphics intensive game ive played. Oh, and don't pay more than around 120 to 130 on this card, because i got mine for like 115. So look around for prices, cause there are some low ones.

Its a great card, performs beyond expectations for the price. Also, best to get some after market cooling to run the card quieter and to OC!!

thing is, it is quite old and has no shader model 3 support. if it were me, i would get a 7600GT over that.

X850xt on par with 7600GT, but personally I prefer 7600GT because it support shader model 3.0

blaackoran said:
stronger then the 7600. It compares to the 6800U

And who told you that 6800ultra is better than 7600GT ??

7600GT is about 5-10% faster than 6800ultra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom