Hello all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Datafive0

Solid State Member
Once upon a time on this forum I was know as AaronXJ. Well those days are LONG gone and I have grown up..

My name is Aaron (no, i swear) and I am part owner in a small company that is known as DigitalDream multimedia (www.digitalcfl.com), we are a custom ANYTHING company. you think of it, we have the people to do it. Simple IT work to complex HTS, service, sales, repairs.. the list goes on.

I have been away form most of the forums I used to visit, getting an education from the school of hard knocks. But things are settling down to a point I can visit the internet again! Fast forward... blah, buh blah...

So needless to say back when I was cutting my teeth this community (thanks for search functions) helped me with varied issues I had.. So it is my turn to give back, and grow as a member again.. I am not sure the proper protocol but I would like to kind of sponsor this forum in a way and offer products WELL under street value to other forum members. (admins please follow up with me)

Equipment from computers, computer parts, monitors, tv, lcd plasma, AV amps, speakers.. you name it, we sell and install it. just let me know I will get you pricing ASAP..

Thanks for reading, looking forward to vista(LOLz) and many new headache making technologies..

-Aaron (Datafive0)

Welcome to Tech-Forums.

You've got a really nice signature, really bright, and the little icons on the bottom-right look neat.

Share your knowledge with us, and talk us up about anything. We're all friendly here :)

Welcome to TF. We don't bite too hard.

Sounds like you know your way around a forum, which is a good thing.

Nice sig, but it is 5 over the height limit. Need you to shrink it down to fit within the 468 x 120 size limit. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom