$3.6k budget build help =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
word up. i read that amd's qc will fare no better...more like a stop gap.
am2+/am3 maybe will be on par with conroe...maybe not, guess we'll see next year.

ok sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days. I was at a basketball tourny out of town =) anyways I read all of your posts and was a little disappointed at those of you who broke my very plain and simple rules =( To clarify, I am not some idiot who "doesn't know how to change the resolution on his screen". I have been researching building a computer for about a year and a half and have finally got the OKAY from my parents to build. I am not filthy rich, I am an average American with no more money than you, my parents were just smart and saved money for when I go to college and can now afford to pay for a really nice computer. I only asked people on this forum to help me because I wanted to see if what came up was similar or different to what I already have listed in my head. I pretended to not know anything just so I could get maximum feedback. Thanks for judging my life just because I'm buying an expensive computer.

Thank you to everybody who has actually been helpful and has kindly obeyed my rules =). One thing I really don't know how to do is set up RAID, so if anyone could help me out with that I would appreciate it. Thanks

RAID

You will get a RAID driver disk with your mobo. When you setup the system for the first time, hit the F6 to setup 3rd party raid drivers (with a windows OS) OR some mobo's will have you make a driver disk once all the drivers are installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom