$3.6k budget build help =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you've gone over the financial **** already, I was answering your question. So because he has money he doesn't deserve an education...that makes snese "bright eyes".

"I have a budget around $3600-$4000 (try not to get too crazy with it) but have fun with it and please be respectable to everyone on this thread and don't start any arguments about ANYTHING!!! I don't care whether it is about a processor or and IDE cable just respect other people's suggestions and add to them if you wish or make suggestions off of their's. Sorry for all of that, I just get annoyed with people who come into threads just to start pointless arguments."

Lmao we just did exactly what you told us not to XD

yeah...i'm partly with dave on this and here's why:

if you're gonna spend that much money on a computer then you should really know what you're getting into. As for having us suggest parts, I really hope that you're just trying to narrow down the parts you research.

For example: looking at the builds we're suggesting and just buying one of them w/o knowing much about it is RETARDED. IF that's not what you're doing then that makes me MUCH happier.

here's my suggestion:

E6600
2GB of RAM (2x1GB) and go for one of these two sets

a 10k Hard drive of your choice around 75Gb for games, OS and other files you'll want running faster

a 250Gb Sata 2 HD from either Seagate or Western Digital

8800GTX (SLI if you feel like going overboard and wasting money for the convience of not having to upgrade like some people prefer.)

Thermaltake or OCZ PSU w/ ~750W

A good motherboard. I'd suggest a DS3 if you had a lower budget but you can get the ASUS sniper or something like that instead. Basically it's a $400+ mother board by ASUS that's amazing and ridiculously expensive. (it has a little LCD in the back to tell you which parts are unstable during OC and so forth.)

A 24" monitor

+1 on those components jordo! I also agree with Dave on his point about not researching before investing that kind of money into a build. It's definatly wise for him to take what we suggest to him, despite the fact most of the people on here know there stuff, and research it to make his own decisions as well.

Oops, haha. I neglected to look at that part when I read his post otherwise I would of mentioned it for ya Tri.

Except that quad core maybe? Way overpriced and what's more important no real advantage at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom