Reaching for that 15,000!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes... i may be getting an 8800gts in my near future... though i can not say how.. its not illegal or anything.. but is free... well, actually trade in for my x1950xtx.... in an unfair way... lol

NosBoost300 said:
yes... i may be getting an 8800gts in my near future... though i can not say how.. its not illegal or anything.. but is free... well, actually trade in for my x1950xtx.... in an unfair way... lol

My god dude!

I swear, If someone were to walk up to you and just grab you and shake you, 3 or more GPU's would land on the ground.

:p

lol... its all good.. i found SLi drivers for my 975X PUE... so running sli'd 8800gts' is a nice possibility for me... but this gpu is only about 75% sure planned.. lol, so its a pretty **** good chance i'm getting it

and anthrax... you better hope your around when i'm shaken.. that could be a free gpu ;)

and to be back on subject... tonite i try again... and i feel victory running through my veins... here i come 15,000

Dude keep going but watch your temps good luck.;)

Wish I found you because I need a videocard.:D

Gamer: "so how does that 1950xtx do in newer games"

NosBoost: "What!! you cant be serious, you actually use a video card for games???"
"they are soley for the purpose of benchmarking."

lol, you have a lot of determination toward that 15,000. kudos

yes... 15,000 is a huge goal for me.. i'm gonna hit that before i trade this for that 8800gts... gotta find the limits of this damned card.... and also hit sub 13 in superpi on this god for saken e6600.... lol, its funny how i'm shunning my parts....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom