Couple of problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eagle05

Solid State Member
Hi, thanks for your time. Ive got a couple of problems which are graphic related. My first one is, on some video clips the audio flickers on and off and the video its-self stutters, it doesnt do it with all my video clips and ive tried opening the videos in different players, im also sure its not the video its-self. My other problem is, as you can see from the attached file, on some programs the buttons have a white box around them, and when you scroll over them it goes completely white, ive ahd this problem since day 1 of my format, i know it isnt much of a problem but im curious as to why it does it.

Thanks alot

Eagle

Attachments

• problem.bmp
    23.1 KB · Views: 18
vga drivers and direct x drivers is all ok ?
an update usually make things better.

Agreeing with djb here. Definitely check the driver and make sure it is the proper one for your video card. If it is correct, you might need to check the video card itself and make sure it is ok. Another possibility to check is the screen resolution.

try installing a codec for the video and sound problem (Klite-codec),

for the yellow thing it might be malware wat someone has send u, u can also try pulling the RAM out for 10minutes while the power cord is removed and then plug it back(Ground urself first before u touch anything). If that didnt help do a registry clean up

BTW wat the H*** is Inage? isnt it suppose 2 say Image??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom