Random Rebooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Osiris0320 said:
exchanged the new mobo and processor out last night, slapped in pc, now working. thanks for all the help.
You said you had done that already, at the beginning, and that it didn't work. So when were you going to tell us the truth?

If you want us to troubleshoot, dude, you better get yer act together. Don't tell people you "replaced the CPU and the mobo" if you haven't.

It's pretty lame to tell people you've tested something, then actually do it later and wave it in their face like you did something miraculous...but then again, that's exactly the kind of behavior I'd expect out of a moron who hits his computer. :confused:

did i need to put the 2 sets of mobo and cpus receipts and exchange info you ignorant tool. you are a silly person who needs to get your pale *** out in the sun more instead of sitting on your computer calling people a liar. your think your some kind of computer guru, yet im 14 and knew to check everything i was told here. nice of you to be such a mouthy *****. you should get to know someone before coming off as such a strong *****, BUT i wouldnt doubt your just one of those massively over wieght lazy nerds that is at his pc being e gangster all day. thanks to all the non jerks that helped me out and didnt decide to be a total douche.

BTW, youve never boughten defective equippment? think about it you stupid tool, if your truly a tech like you THINK you are, then you should know that these things can happen.

After you had your first little tantrum and hit your PC, out of this forum, 2 of us were kind enough to spend the time responding.

Given the facts you gave, anyone would have disregarded (and did) the motherboard and CPU being a problem. You had, after all, replaced them. I didn't see anyone else prophesizing that your "new" mobo and CPU were actually defective.

But knowing that, you still felt the need to get on my case afterwards...even after the original problem was your own darned fault and you deserved cynicism for it.

So tell you what:

stfu.jpg

To think, you wasted all that time and money just because you couldn't control yourself. lol

you are so cool with your comments. thanks for the insults, but im not going to react like you. ill act like the adult even though im 14, and not keep up the insults. you are an adult right? then act like it, silly fool.

this thread needs deleting....

well its a lesson learned for all of us, its just shows that sometimes if the computer isn't in front of you then its hard to help find the problem. Its fixed so all is well in the end even if it did take ages to get to that end result :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom