How to configure Longhorn as RADIUS server

Status
Not open for further replies.

rang

Beta member
Hi All!,
I am new to Windows Longhorn and I want to configure it as RADIUS server and I want to connect it to one wired client.
Please can anyone give me steps to go about!

Thanks,
Rang

Are you using Longhorn Server?

If so i would advise against it since it is still in its Beta stages and could crash easily.

Yes! But it our requirement! Just to test once on Longhorn!
Can you plz suggest what are the steps to configure it as RADIUS Server!

I dont even think Longhorn Server can be configured that way jsut yet. As i said it is in Beta stages and not everything is fully operational.

Best bet is to contact M$ and ask them. Since you have a copy of it you should be in the Beta program and be able to ask them.

Otherwise i think you will be outta luck since i have not been able to do much with Longhorn Server except set up a File, Email, and Data Server with it.

Is there any one who has worked on Longhorn as RADIUS server can help me!

No Longhorn Server is its own OS. Just like Vista. It is the Server part of the Longhorn project. Just like SErver 2003. ;)

Rang, no offense but i am one of the biggest users of Longhorn Server. I have used almost all of its betas. If i havent been able to find it as of yet it wont be able to be figured out here. You have to contact M$.

So my suggestion is to contact them. Cause not many others on this site have even heard of Longhorn Server let alone tried it. I triple boot with XP Pro, Vista RTM, and Longhorn Server Build 5744.

Like i previously said as a BETA it has many of it featured turned off. So it most likely CANT be used as a Radius server right now.

Ok! Thanks a lot ! I also tried many things but no result!! I will see what I have to do next!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom