I need some Pro Help, someone has been able to take control of my computer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

posterak

Solid State Member
Yesterday I was on the web and then my computer screen started to flash for a second. After the flash stopped I was unable to move my mouse but the mouse was moving on its own. I noticed I was getting hacked when the computer started typing on its own on the webbrowser!!! I watched for a little bit as I was amused but in deer struck what was going on.. How is someone able to do this? How can I stop them from doing this? I eventually turned off my computer but not sure if that stopped them or not.. Please help me get rid of this jerkoff who is all up in my ****

Dear kfc469,

Thank You, here is where the problems occur with a firewall. It makes my computer operate real slow. Is there a Firewall software available that will not drain my entire computer power from operating fast?

Also, is there a way to find out who done this? I have a good feeling I might know who did it.

well, I have zonealarm and it only uses 1-2% of my cpu at most. Right now its at 0%. Im sure that there is some way to find out who did that to you by tracing their ip address, but I dont know if the computer keeps a log file of ip's that access the computer. If you do manage to find the ip, you can put it in here and see where it was coming from: http://www.geobytes.com/Iplocator.htm?GetLocation It will give you a fairly accurate map and everything.

ya get that ip and look him up, then take him out of his little hacking hole and curb stomp that sissy bi***. lol

Only time i ever had that happen was at school when one of the teachers did it as a joke.

They can exploit holes in your security. Browser and OS. Read the notes with many of the windows patches. "A security issue has been identified that could allow an attacker to gain control over your computer" If you don't use a firewall you are pretty much wide open. You can get malware unwittingly from downloads or various other ways. Go thru warez' guide and that should clean you up. Then you need to take steps to protect yourself.

Look for X-NetStat Pro, or IP Tools, those are just like the netstat command, but have better interfaces, and details... That will show you all the connections on your computer, and the IP of the person who's takin' control. My brother-in-law did it to me, and he didn't know I got his IP, his computer went bye bye. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom