Weird Mouse Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fig

Baseband Member
Not sure if anyone will be able to help, but here goes.

Alright I Razer Diamondback, When ever i reformat my computer and use the mouse it works perfectly but if my power goes out or i leave my computer off over night and go to use the mouse the sensitivity goes way up 1600 dpi mode i think and the only way to fix it is to install the mouse drivers and mess with the settings, or reformat again, but i can never get it to where it was with the mouse drivers.

anyone know what's going on?

any help would be appreciated.

if there is default setting on the mouse to return on 1600dpi no matter you set it, then you can't do nothing. check the mouse manual or on the manufactures web page.

When i install the drivers i can switch it back to 400 dpi but its not the same as it was, just not sure what's going on, after a reformat it works perfect but if the power to the computer gets shut off abruptly or i leave it off over night its like windows forgets some setting or something. i can reboot without it happening though.

your mouse is taking power from the usb. some motherboards can recognize the usb devices that require power even if the system is off. I got Asus P5LD2 motherboard with the Logitech G7 wireless mouse and the station is always charging the battery, and taking power from usb even with the system off.
now, according your problem, your motherboard cuts all the power to the usb ports, so your mouse is resetting. during restart the power is not cut, that's why is ok with restart. see manual of motherboard about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom