Gaming PC vs. Gaming Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys, I'm going with the PC.

Also, I plan to put my HDD I have right now into my new comp with Windows Professional and all my music and msn and everything on it. But when I order the PC do I have to order Windows Professianal again ? or will it be on the HDD?

cvb724 said:
desktops are always the better choice for power:money ratio. more powerful parts for desktop are cheaper.

murdax, if u cant put the desktop in ur room then get a laptop but imo they just arent the same as a desktop. i have both and easily use my desktop over my laptop anytime

Yeah dude I do agree with you on the whole thing that gaming desktops are better than gaming laptops in both the price and performance, but the real issue is my peeps who don't really approve of gaming thats why I said I would get a gaming laptop which I could use in my room without them knowing until I can get some freedom or convince them otherwise and then build a gaming desktop. The thing I want something that can last for 2 years the most in terms of playing games. To tell you the truth the only games I really like to play on it is like MMORPGs like Guild Wars and World Of Warcraft, Counter Strike some other few First Person Shooter and maybe some RPGs thats all so is it possible to find a gaming laptop to do all that for 2 years.

Yeah I finally got my parents to allow me to keep my computer in my room instead of the family library. So can any of you guys help me build a gaming computer for $1200 I don't need monitor,keyboard,and mouse. I just need a case and the other parts. So guys please could you help me out please.

MurdaX said:
Yeah I finally got my parents to allow me to keep my computer in my room instead of the family library. So can any of you guys help me build a gaming computer for $1200 I don't need monitor,keyboard,and mouse. I just need a case and the other parts. So guys please could you help me out please.

Try making your own thread instead of jacking someone else's. Just that you will get heaps more replies that way.

Dude I wasn't stealing the thread didn't read the earlier posts people were actually helping me in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom