Another X-mas list of Upgrades needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TXCBR911

Beta member
Well since X-mas is right around the corner i would like to ask santa for some parts to make my PC vista and direct X 10 ready. Here is what i have and please point out anything in the list i should upgrade thanks.

MOBO- EVGA nforce4 SLI (has 2 8x pcie slots and one 16x so 3 total).

CPU- AMD X2 4800

MEM- 2 GBs of corsair performance RAM

Power supply- 500 watt :(

GPU- 1 EVGA 7800 GTX ( I want to get 2 direct x 10 cards in sli mode if i can with my MOBO)

CASE- is this TURBO X-DREAMER CASE W/ WINDOW & LCD Temperature Display and is 18.7" x 7.75" x 16.75" (Including front panel) just in case you need to know if anything you want me to get as an upgrade will fit.

Let me know if you need any more info.

Thanks for the help,
Nick

A socket lga775 motherboard, if that ram is just ddr then you would need ddr2 ram. A core 2 duo cpu, I would suggest a e6600. What is so bad about a 500watt powersuppy? that would easily run a 8800 if it is a true 500watts.

yeah thats just it i dont think its true 500 lol but think you could post some links of the parts i would need i really suck at finding stuff. And also how can i tell what DDR my ram is?

Hi,
You better be a goodboy or santa's gonna get you cowl.Lol hohohoh Merry Christmas.:p j/k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom