5.1 DirectX 9 Soundcard

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikoman69

Daemon Poster
I see alot of games require directX 9 sound cards, but i was looking around on newegg and cant seem to find the directXs on some sounds cards.

Im looking to put a 5.1 directX 9 PCI soundcard in my pc im currently building since somes games require it.
Could you link me to a cheap, but decents quality 5.1, no 7.1 or 3.1, 5.1 pci soundcard that is direct x 9?

well, what i had looked at before was a 5.1 diamond that was like $20, and had good reviews, wasnt the best video card, but its all im looking for, but i dunno if its directX 9, ill get a link

how about the one i posted? im not looking for anything insanely good, just a 5.1 support, and directx 9 sound support

yea, i know, but the 7.1s just have more ports for speakers i do not have for an extra price that i could easily avoid paying.

I am confused one moment you say sound card then video card. Are you looking for a dx9 sound card or video card?

And with the sound cards. Either the audigy I suggested or the x-fi 003 suggested is great. Nobody needs to argue about it becuase it becomes the he11 of all flame wars would start. :)

direct x 9 SOUND card, also, it is better then onboard audio which mine currently is non direct x 9, no edx or whatever that is support, no 3d sound crap support, and it sounds like total garbage, also i need a 5.1 card.

Thats all im looking for, nothing special, just has to suppoort 5.1, and directX 9 sound.

-_-
No one has linked me to a directX 9 sound card, or told me if the diamond one i posted has directX 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom