Need a QUIET CASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cdub89

Daemon Poster
I have a XG Sidwinder case right now i like it but its to **** loud and i cant take it when i go to bed so i usually shut it off. I would like to know a good case thats quiet and maybe flashy looking but dont really care. I just want it to be quiet is the main thing so i can let my computer download whatever when i go to sleep. Dont really have a price range so look where ever. O by the way i would like it to be a full tower i guess even a mid tower would work to. Thanks

the antec 900 looks nice and it has so many fans you can set them at a quiet speed and not have to worry about over heating

Ya i dig it hmm i might buy it who knows im going over my head in computer parts lol.

lol if you do buy it PLEASE change the led fans with another color

i see sooooo many blue leds everywhere it drives me crazy lol

fade2black2004 said:
lol if you do buy it PLEASE change the led fans with another color

i see sooooo many blue leds everywhere it drives me crazy lol
Hahaha ya thats what i have in mine right now i would like a a series of colors maybe Red, White , and blue theme:)

P180 by antec is quiter. The construction is a total seal on the noise withing the air chambers so it stays very quiet even with higher fan speeds.

Graham said:
P180 by antec is quiter. The construction is a total seal on the noise withing the air chambers so it stays very quiet even with higher fan speeds.
Not saying i dont trust you or anything but have you heard both the P180 and the 900? I like both but i would like the quieter one. I guess i could give up the clear side panel on the 900 for the P180s quietness if thats true. These are both pretty expensive cases so i wanna make sure which one is quieter. Thanks

I've heard nothing but good things about the Antec P180. That thing is also HUGE, would be a joy to build into one of those. :p

taken from a directron.com review
Features: Unique upper and lower chamber structure The power supply resides in a separate chamber to isolate heat from the system and lower system noise. Innovative three-layer side panel (aluminum, plastic, aluminum) dampens system generated noise, making this one of the quietest cases available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom