Looking for a gaming mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, well needless to say i got a copperhead because they had them at circuit city, and I didn't wanna wait till next weekend to get a new mouse, so i got the copperhead. Now that im starting to get used to the shape im finding some pretty comfortable ways to position my hand. Ill give a full review either tommorow or monday.

Ok so heres my review of the razer copperhead.
The main features of this mouse are under the hood. THe 2k dpi engine is amazing, and it's very fluid. I couldn't use 1600 dpi on my old mouse, but 2k dpi on this is fairly easy to get used too. The left and right mouse buttons are very comfortable. The shape isn't the most ergonomic ever, but it's still pretty comfortable after using it for a day or two. I feel a little more under control with this mouse. Teflon feet have almost no friction at all. This was the best mouse on the market before habu. Habu looks to be mroe ergonomic for right handers, and offers some new features for relatively the same price. I would have gone for the habu, but i didn't wanna wait and get it off the net, so i got this copperhead. If your a lefty then this is a definate choice.

Re: This is GOD speaking...

b0dge said:
...Buy the G5. You will be fulfilled. Your life WILL, for once, be worth living. Buy the G5.
i control the mouse more with my fingers then with my whole hand. G5 may be comfortable for your hand, but i get more control with my fingers than my whole hand, so the copperhead was the choice for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom