www.iShopDirec.com good site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
had to get the fx5200 because of power supply issues, and low profiles are crappy, because, low profile = bad resolution.

b1gapl said:
Low profile means the video card has a small heatsink&fan, and is slim.

Yeah, but he said that "low profiles are crappy, because, low profile = bad resolution" so I'm a bit confused as to what he's talking about. AFAIK, the heatsink size has nothing to do with the resolution...:confused:

ive herd all over that those low profile size cards have bad graphics and resolutions compared to full sizes. Also, why would the 128mb, 64 bit fx2500 be better then 256mb, 128bit fx5200?

"All over" was wrong then. The size of a videocard's heatsink has nothing to do with it's performance. A single-slot 7950GT wipes the floor with a Dual-Slot X1800XT, for example.

I don't see any reason for a 256MB card to be worse than a 128MB card, but I also can't see why a 256MB card should be any better than a 128MB card on the FX5200 that you're going to buy. More memory is only needed when you run at higher resolutions, and you won't be playing at any resolution even close to what's needed to utilize 256MB. I daresay 64MB would be enough for a FX5200.

spikoman69 said:
But the site looks kinda, eh, scary, and not so trustworthy.

lol I thought the same about NCIX the first time I went on. Looks like the site was put together in 10 mins by a 12 yr old but now I buy everything there :)

This site doesnt sound too great if it's for sale though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom