Splitting a large .ISO image?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right click and use the option add to archive. There is a option right on there that says split into volumes.

Thanks! I thought maybe since I was using the trial version I didn't have the ability to split it. Splitting now, hope it works :) Thanks agian

Ha! Trial, not free lol. I refuse to have any type of trial on my computer. Spawn of evil... lol.

Link68759 said:
Ha! Trial, not free lol. I refuse to have any type of trial on my computer. Spawn of evil... lol.
I use the trial as well. I have used it for over 3 years now without ever being asked for a Key or to buy it.:p

Plus it is fully operational as a trial.:D

Split the file, worked well :) Thank you for the help, I was able to archive it in 2 seperate parts on standard 4.7gb DVD's.

Is it easy to rejoin the two files later and make them an .ISO image again?

What types of files are in the ISO image? For example, if it is a data disk filled with multiple files you could get PowerIso, open the iso file, extract half of the files from it, make a new iso file, add the extracted files to it and save. Then you have two ready to burn ISO files. This would also make it easy to do again in the future (with PowerIso)

you dont need to know whats in them, and what if he didn't want to tell you what's there?

To answer your question, as long as the two parts are in the same directory, you should be able to do it easily. This means copying it from both dvds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom