Which 7900gs, xfx or EVGA

Status
Not open for further replies.

lancec2c30

Future ex-member
I dont know whether to get the xfx extreme edition or evga 7900gs. The xfx is clocked at 1550mhz effective, and the evga is only clocked at 1380mhz effective. both are about $150. Which one

I am an EVGA fan, so I am going to say EVGA. Even though the XFX is clocked higher, I feel that EVGA puts out quality, stable components, and their lifetime warranty is next to none. It even covers overclocking, so you can put it past 1550mhz, and not have to worrry about it frying and you being out 150 bucks.

Well ordered my evga 7900gs, and g5 mouse. along with some as5 for my zalman coming from zipzoomfly. :D merry christams to me.

Nice order :). I am hoping to get a G5 mouse from my mother for christmas, but it is unlikely. I just won an ATI X1900 AIW from a forum though, so I am set in the video card department.

I had a tube of as5 lying around, I hope I can find it before I rebuild my computer tomorrow.

www.aseforums.com

It is not my place, so I am not spamming the link.

They are running a contest for a G11 keyboard this month, and it is a great forum.

I got lucky, I have never owned a graphics card, I have been onboard since day 1, so having a NICE card is a real treat. Now I just gotta get the rest of my computer up to specs.

"merry christams to me"

dam rich people lol, i could hardly afford my 7600gs 512mb 5 months ago(i actually have a real job now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom