Core 2 Duo vs Core 2 Quad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love how intel fanbois are calling game over the second intel releases a better chip...
i've read stuff saying we'll see 32 core chips before the end of 07! ther's a long way to go, if intel keeps releasing better chips, its good for everyone, amd fans or intel cuz it makes the other guy make a better chip the next time around.

cwiz said:
i love how intel fanbois are calling game over the second intel releases a better chip...
i've read stuff saying we'll see 32 core chips before the end of 07! ther's a long way to go, if intel keeps releasing better chips, its good for everyone, amd fans or intel cuz it makes the other guy make a better chip the next time around.

AMD fanboys have been calling game over ever since the Athlon XP's. I don't see how this is any different.

AMD fanboys have been calling game over ever since the Athlon XP's.

True. But it has forced Intel to actually get off their collective arses and get busy designing a decent processor.

Trotter said:
True. But it has forced Intel to actually get off their collective arses and get busy designing a decent processor.

thats what im talkin bout!

Warez Monster said:
I remember a thread somewhere around here about duo and amd, what do the amd fans gotta say about it now?

Intels core 2's have came out after amd's fx's obviosly newer tech is gonna be better than old tech...why would they make a weaker processor than amd's?i dont get it...when amd brings their newer quad cores out they will make **** sure that they beat intels,but they havent released em yet, so until then dont critisise amd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom