Zalman 9500 price spike

Status
Not open for further replies.
lancec2c30 said:
My christmas list is depending highly on not having any price fluctuation, and guess what happens the frick'n zalamn9500 goes back up to $64! What the ****? I mean it sat at $44 forever an now they do this. Newegg has officialy ****** me off this time. Does anyone think it will go back down for Christmas sales?

0n0z! N0t t3h $20 !!!1!

I can understand complaining if the price went from say, $44 to $89, but making a whole thread over a lousy $20?

Re: Re: Zalman 9500 price spike

The General said:
0n0z! N0t t3h $20 !!!1!

I can understand complaining if the price went from say, $44 to $89, but making a whole thread over a lousy $20?

What is wrong with you, do you have to complain about EVERYTHING?? That seams like all you do is complain and act like an a$$ whenever you give advice. From now on stay out of my threads.

I'd have to agree with general some what, when youÂ’re talking about 1,000+ dollar rigs, 20 bucks doesnÂ’t seam like much. Also, as stated earlier, newegg isnÂ’t the only place in the world who sells computer parts. Just because the price increases for one retailer doesnÂ’t mean the entire market for a product has "spiked". As most of us newegg buyers know, the prices for products, especially popular ones, change almost every day. In a way, it is kind of a pointless topic, just my opinion.

Jumping_Bean514 said:
I'd have to agree with general some what, when youÂ’re talking about 1,000+ dollar rigs, 20 bucks doesnÂ’t seam like much. Also, as stated earlier, newegg isnÂ’t the only place in the world who sells computer parts. Just because the price increases for one retailer doesnÂ’t mean the entire market for a product has "spiked". As most of us newegg buyers know, the prices for products, especially popular ones, change almost every day. In a way, it is kind of a pointless topic, just my opinion.

the big deal about it... is not the price its self but the percentage that it has gone up.... it went up 50 percent in price... now lets say it was an 8800 gtx that went up 50 percent in price... an extra 300 bucks on it.. 900 dollars... well you get my point... its just a rather large increase at scale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom