New to this whole Computer thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i got lucky my school has two computer classes

Computer Engineering Tech
an
Networking Tech

both train you for the A+ and Networking+

and if you get a b or higher the whole year they will pay for you to take the tests

Yeah, at my high school I took intro to c++, intro to java, intermediate java, advanced java, html, advanced JavaScript, AP computer science, and Microsoft academy. I was emergency expelled my senior year for hacking into the school district, but was let back in when they could'nt come up with enough proof. I learned a lot in school but most my knowledge came from trolling forums and reading stuff on Wikipedia and such. If you donÂ’t love computers then itÂ’s going to be hard for you to learn them. For me, computers are just a hobby. My major in college Is business finance of all things lol.

haha interesting, i do love computers, but my first hobby is always cars. i fully build my 98 prelude and im putting down 309 wheel hp.. thats 357hp to the crank but i dont like getting my hands dirty like that.

to the 'For Sale' forums i go !!!

hmm, i tried but rules say i need 40 posts so i dont want to go around and post whore it up so i guess ill post up what i was planning to post up in the FS/WTB section:

WTB: Anyones literature that they no longer use or have already finished, any A+ certification books or Networking+ books, and not to mention hardware/software 'For Dummies' would be great, have cash in hand and also a paypal account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom