what printer is best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

okboy

Solid State Member
Last time i use cannon printer ( s200SP) , but just one year only the printer head is disable. And If want change the printer head is very very ......$$$. So do everybody can tell for me what printer is good !! But dont want too expensive bcos just use in home only.please ??

okboy said:
Last time i use cannon printer ( s200SP) , but just one year only the printer head is disable. And If want change the printer is very very ......$$$. So do everybody can tell for me what printer is good !! But dont want too expensive bcos just use in home only.please ??

Any cannon or HP printer should suite you then. If you only need it to print documents and or basic photos then I would just to to my local dealer and pick up a nice HP model, I know they carry them.

Can you tell me the Hp printer model which one is more durable????
and canon printer MPC 190 is good or not ??:eek:

i got a epson c64 stylus and its really good. wasn that expensive either.

you will actually spend a lot more on ink with inkjet printers than a laser printer
I suggest maybe a B&W laser for about $300 AUS (or about $180 US)
they are very high quality and inexpensive to buy AND run - the ink rolls cost more but they last hundreds of times longer than an inkjet cartridge, and end up saving you $

apokalipse said:
you will actually spend a lot more on ink with inkjet printers than a laser printer...
they are very high quality and inexpensive to buy AND run - the ink rolls cost more but they last hundreds of times longer than an inkjet cartridge, and end up saving you $

Printers have an inverse relationship when it comes to cost of printer and consumables (Ink Cartridges, Toner)

The cheaper the printer, the higher the Ink cartridge... (Ink won't last long either)

If you spend a little more on a printer, you save MUCH more on your consumables.

Ink Jet - needs cartridges every few months

Laser Jet - Maybe twice a year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom