Giant fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill prolly post sum pics in about a week, ive got one more exam in two days so ill prolly build sumthing up after then.

bmxfreakrider, im gonna make a case and put three 120mm fan holes in the top for the radiator and probably two 120mm exaust fans at the rear +the psu fans(the psu will go at the bottom with the dvd drive)

also the radiator fan will have a speed controller so i dont go deaf when i turn it on lol

yea, just plan your airflow, so the fans dont cancel themselves out.(eg: intake at the bottom front, exhaust at the rear top)

and....make a case? lol, do you mean just buy one and put the stuff in it, or actually fabricate the entire case? j/w cause i wasted a couple of 20's on sheetmetal, welding sticks, bolts, etc... trying to make my own case (now its out in my backyard in the dirt ^_^. way its designed is low profile, so the height between the bottom of the case and the psu which is convienetly located above the cpu, is a little less than an inch, and slot 1's are perpindicular to the mobo, which is bogus, i need a 90* adapter for it, make that soab parallel)

yea i mean make one im gonna get my dad to help me weld up i frame out of steel or sumthing (he has 6 differnt welders lol) and then im gonna get seperate polished stainless steel panels made for each side(from my neighbor who works at some sort of company that uses stainless steel and folders,welders and such), the back peice (where the pci cards and stuff go) will be ripped out of an old atx case ive got and riveted in.

(i know it will probably weigh in excess of 15kgs because im also gonna see if i can get sum1 to weld me up a very big water tank to go at the bottom):D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom