Which Speakers Are Better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well im downloading big torrents here taking up all bandwidth so i cant view those pages but i will say that you cant go wrong with anything from Logitech.
Iv bought some 2.1 Logitech z230's and i was absolutly blown away with it when i first set it up, couldnt believe how much sound and bass that was coming from these small speakers and sub, and pretty much all the time the sound level is right down and its still booming with the explosions on games and music etc, so yeah the Logitechs come highly recommend, infact anyone with speakers from Logitech will agree with me, plus there really cheap, you simply cant go wrong chap

Quality wise? Umm, I would hate to burst anybodys bubble about logitech speakers and their "quality", but I am going to have to say neither of those speaker systems are any good. How much money can you spend?

Looks like a budget of under $100... there is nothing wrong with the logitechs in this price range what so ever. He is obviously not looking for a $500 sound system. My girlfriend has the logitechs and they are great for the price. The other ones are probably about the same but you are paying for the lights and the cool lookin design. I would go with the Logitechs.
-Cheers

If you are wanting 2.1 speakers in this price range for PC's the best you can do would probably be Klipsch Promedia 2.1s.

as above, if he was looking for a world class sound setup he wouldnt have mentioned 2.1 for a start!
If you get the Logitechs you will be very happy if your just running standard pc speakers at the moment

I have a set of Logitech 2.1 S-200 speakers. I'm very pleased with them. The sound quality is good enough to become limited by my motherboard's onboard sound. Still, it does the 2.1 very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom