Question for buying

Status
Not open for further replies.
so which one are you advising me to get? I'm going to plan on getting an XP based one unless i end up getting a mac for x-mas.. just because i know how the programs run better

Go with whichever one you like better. They will both do the job just fine. I know no one who has gone with a mac and regretted it, however i do know a lot of people who will never get one simply because OSX is a new operating system to them, although its not hard to learn at all.

I'm in the same boat you are. Except I need a fast computer as well for my major for 3d drafting. I use my 12" iBook in class every day, and it's 2 processor sets behind the current models and works flawlessly. My desktop rig in my sig runs xp and is my gaming and drafting machine. However the new intel iBooks will run xp and all windows programs perfectly. If you have to have just one computer the new intel iBooks, IMO, are the ones to get.

i'd go with the mac, it takes a little getting used to if your used to windows, but you can set up a dual boot with windows and os X on it, and it works great.

well i just got an 800$ scholarship that can be put towards a laptop so does anyone got an idea for best bang for buck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom