First build specs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I would like to say why buy a fricking 1900xtx if you will upgrade within 8 months or so. I find that a waste. It's not like the x1900xtx has D10. Personally I would get the X1950PRO for like 200 bucks and then order a mid line DX10 card in 6-7 months.

lancec2c30 said:
"Also is the 8800 series worth it" You even asked it. SO you are the one who is wrong. You really shouldn't start a flame war when you are wrong. The price difference is correct on his side if you are comparing 2 BRAND NEW gpu's. I personally would never buy a open box item that expensive but hey it is your money not mine. And yes games are really going to use dx10. Crysis is going to use it and it will be out in less than 6 months. I am not going to tell you to buy the 8800, and never intended to. But if you ask questions dont go thinking you are always right. You really make yourself look like a dumb***.

:confused:

Good points :)

the hiper psu does not have a 8 pin connection therefore it is not fully compatible with the motherboard or an adapter

Sorry for negative post before... I know the 8800- series is better and all but I don't belive the price is worth it. I am getting a 1950xtx though. It is $400. The reason this over the 8800 is one word. VIVO in HD - - - You see I plan to video edit machinma for Halo2 and HAlo3. I really need this or I would have to get a captuere device and they are expensive for HD. I would be all over nvida's 8800 if it wasn't for the fact of no VIVO. Thanks all for help. You guys are great. I still my go toword Nvdia 8800 but I am not spending over $1700.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom