Buying Some New Things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um.... GO....

What is the purpose of your post? Seems like you are just saying "I am buying this".....

are you looking for alternative options for the same price point? what?

I suppose the videocard would meet your needs for minimal gaming. You don't really need a good card to just browse the internet, as long as you're not going to view or edit high-resource animations, movies, etc. There's no fan on it though so things may get a little hot if you're using it for a while.

Wouldn't know anything useful to say about that monitor. Looks alright.

I am not familiar with the quality of Acer LCD's, but you obviously know that you are getting what you are paying for with the video card.... $40.... if you are going to want to upgrade that video card again anytime soon, you would probably be best off saving that $40 and putting it towards something a little more powerful....

What does the rest of your rig consist of? What is your budget?

old emachines....1 gig of ram, 2.6 celeron D, im getting a new cooling fan for my comp to replace that of the gfx card....im getting the 360 and thats mainly wat the monitor is for...im getting the gfx card because mine burnt out and my image on my comp looks like **** :)...and my budget? cheap as possible :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom