Folding @ Home crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

kfc469

Daemon Poster
Whenever my folding @ home completes a WU, it sends the data to the server and it crashes(I get the "this program must be shut down" box). Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks

Nope :)

It will just show as no completed wu's on your folding screen saver,But since everything has already been uploaded to the server's all your point's and that remain if you keep the same name and team #.

if you use the same name and team number on 2 different computers will the score add up between them and go towards your profile or not?

Also before your name appears on the team statistics you have to complete a WU rigth?

I must have gotten a huge WU for my first, I have been working on it on and off for a long time. Must have over 24hours into it.

lancec2c30 said:
if you use the same name and team number on 2 different computers will the score add up between them and go towards your profile or not?

Also before your name appears on the team statistics you have to complete a WU rigth?

I must have gotten a huge WU for my first, I have been working on it on and off for a long time. Must have over 24hours into it.

1. Yes

2. pretty sure that's how it work's :confused:

3. WU's can take any where from a day on up depending on the size of the WU and the size of the comp,The main WU's that are out there are 500 - 20,000 & 50,000 frame's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom