Which laptop to buy (fixed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skatelad

Beta member
I'm having trouble deciding which laptop I should purchase. I've found a couple of good offers from newegg and I was hoping I could get some advice on which will be the best bang for the buck. I'm a college student soon to graduate and I need a computer that I can use for both work and play.

Here's a link showing the specs of the three I'm looking at:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...2E16834115291,N82E16834147305,N82E16834224054

If that doenst work, my basic question is which processor/ram combination would be more effective

1)Intel Core duo 1.6 GHz, 1GB DDR2, 160GB memory and an NVIDIA GeForce Go 7400
2)Intel Core Duo 2 1.66 GHz, 2 GB DDR2, 160GB memory and NVidia GeForce Go 7300
3)AMD Turion64 MT-37 2.0 GHz, 1 GB DD2, 120GB memory and ATI Mobility Radeon x700.

Thanks for any input!

noio2.png

yeswb4.png

whew...dont think much of the brand for some reasons..just make sure that the laptop u're buying has the latest chipset to support the latest technology, to facilitate future upgrades(Core 2 Duo M [Merom]) just dont think of Penryn yet... :D

or you may opt for the T7600 (2.33Ghz).. Mine was a cheapo 1.6Ghz Celeron but I think my chipset was new. An ATI Radeon Express X200M, which is based on my searches is capable of supporting the latest line of Merom processors..I'm not 100% sure but I think it is..An Integrated graphics is good somehow (based on some posts)..It would also be easier to upgrade (just up your RAM, and change how much is allocated for graphics)..I'm sorry if it didn't help...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom