Looking for a gaming mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i think im gonna go with the thunder 8. With 100% five star feedback and 19 reviews it has to be doing something good.

Big mouse pads are great, and even if you don't have much room you can put your keyboard on it for a part. Or something. Which is what I'm doing, not particularly because I don't have the room, but because I don't want the keyboard and the mouse too far away.

By the way I've got the newest Qpad (click), they also come in white and those are extra thin and have a softer feel. But the black one was the only one I could steal from the Qpad stall @ LAN. :$

Got a copperhead. Decided i didn't want to wait, and bought it at circuit city. Still gettin used to it, ill let you guys know how well it is after a day or two.

I am really looking at habu instead of the g5. But I dont know if I like big profile like a g5, or a smaller proofile moue like the copperhead.

From the looks I would say the Habu is between the copperhead and the G5 in size. I will have mine on monday. *******it I hate newegg, I ordered it early Thursday and usually newegg is quick about shipping things out so I paid way extra for fedex 2nd day shipping, of course, this is the ONE time my order had to sit in "step 3" until just later today, and boy fedex is quick, it got all the way to my state in one day, but of course it is at the station and will be delivered on monday. Screw you newegg, I know you did that on purpose.

the perfect combination is mx518 with a piece of white paper taped to my desk. super smooth surface for the mouse to slide on. its perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom