Need a Gaming System for 2k! (List provided, need Suggestions!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats allmost exactly the same thing I posted except a diff power supply, no monitor, no dvd drive and no after market CPU cooler and my build was only 100$ more.

Nice i like that Thermaltake case it looks like it would be very good air flow, has 4 fans. for Raid 0 is there anything special i need? like a cord or something?

I like that CPU cooler I think ill get that instead.

Other questions:

is that memory better then the one i picked out? its like 70 more dollars

you think the gts will really be good enough for now instead of the GTX? Because I dont want to have to update for awhile.

the Sceptre I suggested is much more future proof and has better specs then the CHIMEI. The Sceptre has 1200:1 instead of 800:1 the sceptre has HDCP and a HDMI and the Chimei doesnt have either of those. I own the sceptre and it is very versatile.

reckliss said:
the Sceptre I suggested is much more future proof and has better specs then the CHIMEI. The Sceptre has 1200:1 instead of 800:1 the sceptre has HDCP and a HDMI and the Chimei doesnt have either of those. I own the sceptre and it is very versatile.

lmao, 1200:1 compared to 800:1 isn't big of a differece. HDCP is dumb IMO and I dont see HDMI getting used very much by most. I would highly suggest the 22" if you feel like getting more space.

Yeah 22" is nice but it cant reach 1600x1200 = \. Also can anyone help me out on what i said on page one?

Edit: Anyone know if 20.1" or 22" monitor is even good? 1680x1050 or w/e it is, is a weird res. Would it go well with gaming? Im kinda looking towards a 19" monitor I dont know if widescreen is worth it, anyone know?

Fayt19 said:
Yeah 22" is nice but it cant reach 1600x1200 = \. Also can anyone help me out on what i said on page one?

Edit: Anyone know if 20.1" or 22" monitor is even good? 1680x1050 or w/e it is, is a weird res. Would it go well with gaming? Im kinda looking towards a 19" monitor I dont know if widescreen is worth it, anyone know?

I'm running a 22" and 19" right now. If you dont have a good video card, then get the 19" or your gaming experience wont be as much fun. If you have at least a 7900GT, I would get the 22". 1680x1050 is a good resolution for gaming, especially on a 22". I've only had it for a little bit and only played Call of Duty 2, but I assume all new games would have this resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom