New ATI X1950 Video Card - Worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have the aging AGP slot, then maybe. Or just save up for a new computer. And if you really can't save up, then go for it I guess, if you have the money. It should be the best AGP card out there. But if it were me, I would save up for a new system.

Well right now, I'm running a X850 XT PE. Which does me fine, An I don't look to be updating it anytime soon, Over the summer I plan to put in a new mother board with some duo's on it. Then I'll think bout changing the video card. Maybe going PCI.

Just wondering thought's on the new card. If anyone plan's on getting one.

Yeah it should be really nice. The x1950PRO for PCI-E is only 256mb and reviews say it's better than the 7900GS alot of the time. So I would think this would be the best AGP card.

I have a Sapphire x1950PRO brand new in box PCI-E 256mb waiting to be put together in my new rig on christmas.

Yeah, AGP maybe behind in the back 100, But after time when they put out a new AGP card alot of the time's, It's better for the moment then the counter PCI card. Just wondering if it's worth waiting so long for, Or to just forget AGP altogether an go PCI.

bum said:
No, PCI-e is the future. Agp is struggling to survive.

getout.gif

So, True but so sad. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom