Looking for a gaming mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just got a mx518 monday and I loved it to death. my mom only let me play for an hour tho to make sure i liked it and it was good then she wrapped it up and put it under the tree (very sad)

but yea i would get the mx518 feels great in your hand and i got mine for 40 bucks at target of all places

spartan1121 said:
I just stumbled across this mouse, has anyone seen it, or is it new?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16826105016
Ok, this is the microsoft Habu, it's a razer on the inside, with a touch of microsofts ergonomics. I thought i heard rumors about a partership between the two. Looks like i may buy this, since newegg just sold out of blue copperheads.
I really want a Habu if it is an ergonomic copperhead. In fact I just might buy it.

EDIT:
Just looked up some reviews. The Habu is a copperhead with microsoft ergonomics and it has a bunch of nifty features the copperhead dosnt have. This is a killer mouse. Just ordered mine.

Has anyone used Saitek's GM3200 Laser Mouse. The following is what their site has to say:

The worldÂ’s 1st 3200 dpi laser mouse features superb ergonomics for hours of fatigue-free use; up to 3200 dpi for ultra high mouse speed and accuracy.

Speedglide® system - adjustable weights fine-tune mouse momentum; interchangeable Teflon feet vary surface friction.

* 4 stage (800/1600/2400/3200) dpi gives on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment to match mouse speed to game environment
* 6 programmable buttons and dpi toggle with LED status indicator
* Soft-touch mouse buttons and rubberized scroll wheel for total comfort and extreme performance
* Gold plated, full speed USB connector
* SST software programs mouse controls and saves settings as game-specific profiles
* Instantly switch between 2 pre-configured profiles during games using the profile button
* Super-cool, pulsating lighting effects
* Lightweight, non-tangle 2.5m cable with Velcro tie

-HBBK131

Yeah, i am on the cutting edge as far as CPU's go, although i feel a little behind in the graphics department(but i can't complain since i can play FEAR combat on max anyway) But i haven't really ever had the best of the best/ the next big thing. Hopefully gonna order my mouse and pad tonight, so if anyone else has some last minute suggestions you better get em in now.

For the pad get an X-Ray Thunder 8 or Thunder 9 (rough model) if you need something bigger.

I don't have a lot of room, im going for the cyber snipa pad, it's just about the biggest i can fit, it's like 9 by 14. Im looking at them now, they look like good competition for that cyber snipa pad. Do you own one of these? Only problem is i don't know wether to get smooth or rough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom