Its Finally Here--Wireless USB!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah... that's so whacked...

I actually could care less about wireless USB.

Your going to forget where you put it etc...

It's not like you need more pointless radio waves going through your head anyway.

It would be incredibly useful in office situations. Definetley useful. Could be used like a server almost.

Not for myself though. I'll stick with what i've got.

I have a USB TV Tuner, so I was going to use this with my laptop, so that I can carry around my TV wirelessly, which I find really cool.

lolerz, nice. yea i could use that wireless usb thingy cause i got a usb headset, and to use it i gotta have a long arse usb cable that i trip on, and then i loose voice right when im in an important conversation with a pc programming bud...

so what does it use to power it? ac adapter, batteries, ??? i imagine that could fit in a pocket pretty easily, but thats for desktop use, for laptop, i say it would be opposite...(got a sony vaio C1, and lost the dock, so this would work perfect from coming back from school, for the priter, audio card(usb), mouse, game controller, etc...just walk in, connect it, then boom, no wires, no worries.

now, if only they could figure out wireless charging ^_^...ac adapters suck, like if ur on ur bed, and u get up, and step on the cable, and it flys off the bed and lands on the floor.

The trasmitter(hub) has to be plugged in but the reciever uses the power provided by usb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom