Double songs ins Windows Media Player 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

j12

Daemon Poster
ok in windows media player i have doubles of every song. i have a duplicate of the same songs in a different file. and i accidently added both of the files to windows media player 11. so now i have doubles of every song. i used to have around 2000 and now i have around 4000. is there a way that i can just remove 1 of the copies of the song from windows media player?

EDIT: oops sorry i just saw that i spelled in wrong in the title sorry.:eek:

This way make take a while, but you can do it and be very satisfied. Hold CTRL and click on the copies that you don't want... Right click once the files are highlighted, and delete... Either from Library only, or from the harddisk.

did you read the part where it says that i have 2000 songs? 0.o

Do u actually have two songs of each or its just the library thats seeing that?

if its just the library, delete the entire library (miking sure u tell it to delete from library only) dont tell it to delete from the pc then rescan ur music folder.

j369852147412 said:
did you read the part where it says that i have 2000 songs? 0.o

did you read the part where he tell you the solution? now if you would just drop the attitude, do what he say only select all of the song. you might have to hold shift too. BY DOING IT THIS WAY, if you select the first and last song, it will select all of them. delete them only from Wmp library not from the HDD.

now just rescan your music folder with wmp. you scanned it twice before so it doubled every song

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom