***Free copy of Vista Business and Office 2007!!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
45 minutes for the security one, I got that session expired also a few times but i'm signed in

Im on it right now. Even though i already have Office 2007 Enterprise ill see if i can get pro. Which is better btw? on M$ website they seem both the same.

Edit: ah got to the page saying send me the free software but then i get sent to page saying expired :confused:

Thanx Warez, on my 3rd webcast now.

When ur done are they supposed to say pending?

Okay I got registered, but I have to go home to watch the videos, my work computer fails the WGA test for whatever reason but my one at home doesn't.

Go figure - The legal one fails, the illegal one doesn't.

But I had a question, we're allowed to get Office AND Vista right? I don't want to waste my time watching 3 extra videos for no reason. :p

The General said:
Okay I got registered, but I have to go home to watch the videos, my work computer fails the WGA test for whatever reason but my one at home doesn't.

Go figure - The legal one fails, the illegal one doesn't.

But I had a question, we're allowed to get Office AND Vista right? I don't want to waste my time watching 3 extra videos for no reason. :p

Yes u can as far as i see, but if u do get both u have to fill out a W9 form and pay tax on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom