Reaching for that 15,000!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what kind of ram do you have, whats the speed, 667? or 800?

hrmm, imma have to do some research on your motherboard as well, so its oc options and capabilities... but i think you should be able to get 3.0 ghz out of your athlon pretty easy

NosBoost300 said:
3.4 i can do on 1.47 but 3.8 and up is 1.5... and i did 3.9 at 1.56

voltage is scarry... monitor your temps well

thanx....i tryed 3.4 on 1.45 last time and it let me boot into windows but it wasn't stable. I might be able to do 3.4 on 1.47 but i doubt i will want to go any higher. Im tryig to keep my idle temps somewhere between high 30s and low 40s. Its at 38-39*c for idle right now on 1.35vcore. Ill have to try it out tonight after i flash the new bios.

thanx again....and your new avator and sig rock, good job ....havn't been keeping up with naruto lately myself but i dl and watch a few of the new eps everynow and then, when i get the time.

Hey nos i dont kno my ram but its corsair value select ill try to look up its pin set or soemthing, im at school right now ill talk 2 u after school if i can

Edit:and since i have no liquid cooling we can ust hold off on oc'ing the video card for now then

and does anyone know what ntune is?is that like and auto overclocking tool?

wow! so close! congratulations, that is very nice score.

i bet you would hit 15,000 if your memory was running at "1337MHz".

(ha, ha, isnt he the funny one ^^^)

darkop - ya, i can only boot at about 380-390 fsb, after that its all software to get that high, i use easy tune 5 after those fsb's for anything. And i stopped watching naruto... it got too weird for me and like a pokemon too many episode repetitive.....

keyser - if your ram is only 533 we'll be able to get a small overclock out of it... well i had some kingston value select and was able to get it up to fsb 370 or something like that, not bad at all ;)

and don't use ntune.... its terrible... atitool is one of the best i've used so far.... well actually i use winclk for my overclocking, i use atitool for my voltage and fanspeed, along with temp monitoring

joshd - ya, i've come across alot of memory problems with my super pi runs when i was at 4.0 ghz.... just can't keep up at ddr 888... might end up need to get 2 gigs of some dominator or something.. lol, get them 1337 mhz hahahaha.. and thanks for the congratulations

hmammen - i've done some oc'ing with ati tool... but again, most of it is done through winclk

looks i'll be coming across water cooling in the near future... christmas time maybe, and some newer ram.... probably some 2 gigs of dominator :p

if not that... then crossfire!!! lol (i doubt that, not with r600 not too far away)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820146563

any comments on that ram??? anybody have any problems or beef with crucial??

Hmm well ill look at the paper my ram came with but i went on newegg and all the corsair value select ram looks the same!lol so can u overclock my computer today thru remote when i get home?im getting home in 30 mins to an hour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom