Personal Game Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shakie

Fully Optimized
Game Reviews

BMX XXX = Best damn bike game, period. Very nice replay value and it shows BOOBIES! (When you win 1st in both competitions and in some FMV)

NBA Inside Drive 2003 = Good B-Ball game, but not quite as good as the EA Sports "LIVE" seris that I have played in the past. (Haven't played it yet for the X) All around good game, good replay value.

If you have recently played a game and want to let us know how it is post under here so that we don't have 100 topics with game reviews.

Sega NFL 2K3 = Very nice football (not soccer) game. High replay value, contends with the Madden games.

Madden 2003 = BEST FOOTBALL GAME IN THE WORLD!!! Man, this game is great. I am a sports game fan, and this one is by far my favorite. Incredibly high replay value. Graphics own! If I ever had any regrets about buying an X-Box, they were blown away with this game!

Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball

Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball
Great graphics, fun gameplay and lots of replay value. although unlocking all items may take awhile. the Gameplay itself is simplistic but requires a little practice to get the timeing down. Over-all I'd say this game is 7 out of 10.:D

Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne
Hack and Slash Beat-em-Up. Fairly self explanitory, You go through levels fighting off demonspawn and nazi's. Bizarre story thats left open ended for a sequel. Low replay value. Not worth buying but, I do recommend it as a rental for a slow night. Over-all I give it 6 out of 10

That would be pretty cool, Ã…nubis. I know that I came here to find out about games and such before I bought. I thought that this would come in handy for other potential X-Box'ers.

halo

halo

only the best damn game to ever grace a console, lol but seriously if you own an xbox you should have halo, and play it often

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom