Adobe Encore 2.0 issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupremeRuler99

purveyor of fine cheeses
Hello,

I am experiencing some issues with Adobe Encore 2.0 that I can't seem to solve.

Firstly, and the most vital of all, is the problem with sound I am having. I have created a DVD out of 8 different AVI files. Once the DVD had finally finished burning, I took it out and put the disc in my other computer and played it. Everything worked perfectly... except the sound - there was none. Now, there IS sound on the DVD menus, but no sound in the movies. The AVI files as they are on my PC do have sound. Any ideas why the sound hasn't been included on the DVD?

Secondly, and this is mainly an aesthetic issue, I can't seem to be able to change the pictures or frames that are associated with the buttons. For example, the button that you click to play video clip 1, is just a still black frame, and the button for clip two is a still red frame. Now, these frames are from the movies linked to the buttons, but I can't get it so that a different, more relevant frame of the movie is displayed on the button. I have searched the Adobe Encore 2.0 help, but I can't get it to work. The menu is looking pretty fugly at the moment, and I would like to remedy that.

Any help I could get with these two problems would be much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom