Power Supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.
^your nothing more then a fanboy who cant accept the fact thatpeople disagree with your opinions.

i would still choose an antec 400 watt over your fortron 400 watt any day and thats my opinion.

yea thats right, my opinion the thing that you keep *****ing about trying to prove me wrong about god knows what and try to make me look like the fool

if anything you are the noob fanboy

i have seen you bash keyser over and over again for no apparent reason, idk keyser that well but i like that guy and he hasnt said **** to deserve the bs comments coming from you.

god i hate fanboys

^^ive noticed you argue with him alot of the time but still you dont go off calling him names and bad mouthing him saying bs about how he got his stuff.

he is just simply rude and there is no need for it.

and i respect for not stooping to his level even though i know its been tempting because i myself have fallen into it once or twice

fade2black2004 said:
god i hate fanboys

fade2black2004 said:
i would still choose an antec 400 watt over your fortron 400 watt any day and thats my opinion.

wow don't you love it when your debating a topic with someone and they contradict themselves....

Fabulous.

fade2black2004 said:

Good. Maybe the thread got through to you after all. Lower that BS 550W to 400W and stop wasting money.

Except.

The Antec 400W has 25A on the +12v rails.

While the Forton 400W has 34A on the +12v rails. Not to mention its cheaper.

Forton > Antec. Facts > You.

Frankly, there's a pool of a dozen or so good brands of PSUs that you can pick from, including OCZ, Hiper, Seasonic, and the list goes on. Any one of those PSUs would be fine. But Forton is an exception as you can see how many more Amps it provides when compared to the competition.

fade2black2004 said:
god i hate fanboys

LOL, and this comes to us from the Antec fanboy. ;)

keyser09 said:
And he hates it because i always aregue so good lol

Dude, frankly and no lies, you argue like crap. :p

He's not being a fanboy he just genuinly thinks antec is better than a fortron if he thought the antec was worse and still bought it then that would be a different story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom