Reaching for that 15,000!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol your gpu isnt pooping out on you I have a 900vf (i think thats right) on a 7800gt and cant overclock past 30mhz before artifacting.

keyser09 said:
Hey nosboost if i paid you some cash how far you think tou can overclock my computer?specs in my sig

lol if you lived in california i'd say yes.... if you lived in cali i'd do it for free just so i could try out a 7950gx2

and to the other thing said about the gpu... i'm pretty sure its it.. the ati catalyst always ends up reseting my settings when it goes bad...

but some runs.. the whole comp just freezes (most likely a cpu error) lol

free...?well since i live in canada...what if you use remote assistance and i can wire you the cash?im willing to pay a couple hundred cad

i'm not sure if the pci-e voltage does anything... i have seen no benifits in my oc'ing w/ it. good luck!

it depends on the card, many use vPCI-E as a reference voltage so overvolting the PCI-E bus will overvolt the GPU and memory as well.

free...?well since i live in canada...what if you use remote assistance and i can wire you the cash?im willing to pay a couple hundred cad

:confused:
hey Nos didn't i teach you about overclocking?.....you know back in the day :p

^i kno but im 2 lazy...i dont wanna read so much...why not get sum1 to do it for me?they know more than me

lol, i don't need money... when i get home i'll try to do some of that remote controlling and such, but first imma have to go online and check out which programs i'll be needing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom